Typically, our women's garments are designed from the ground up for women. However, the Free Aero 4 W Bibshort is designed from the ground up for racing. That specific goal leads us to a somewhat minimalist construction, but one that is made for aerodynamics and also comfort, since racing requires long hours in the saddle, both in training and on race day, resulting in one of our most comfortable shorts as well.
The Free Aero 4 W Bibshort represents a significant evolution from last year's model, our best-selling short ever. There's a new leg gripper that still features a lie-flat raw-cut edge but now has vertical silicone stripes to keep it in place without restricting stretch. The new fabric allows for better print quality for your custom team production, the same as Team Sky will use in 2019.
We've updated the seams to improve the fit and make the short look even better on the body. We've re-engineered the bib straps with new fabrics and construction so they stay cooler, lie flatter, and are more durable. The new Free Aero 4 W Bibshort also receives the updated Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad featuring the softest surface fabric you've ever felt in a seat pad.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra content for perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered lie-flat bib strap construction keeps you cool
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna women's-specific seat pad
|Black / X-Small||08055688807429||L19045010-1|
|Black / Small||08055688799069||L19045010-2||210000038117|
|Black / Large||08055688807443||L19045010-4||210000038119|
|Black / X-Large||08055688807450||L19045010-5||210000038888|